2019-20 Indoor Season
- Ladies League starts October 20, 2019 (Tentatively)
- Ladies League Schedule - Coming Soon
- Ladies League Team Contacts - Coming Soon
- Team Registration - Register Online
- Ladies League Team Fees - $1900.00
- All fees & performance bond must be paid via cash or chq
Performance Bonds for the 2019-20 Indoor Season
- League Nights of the Week:
- Ladies League: Sunday Evenings
- Ladies League start date: October 20, 2019 (tentatively)
- Deadline to register a team for the 2019-20 Indoor Soccer Season is October 4, 2019
SSA's 2019-20 Indoor Player's Insurance:
- All players must register online for 2019-20 Indoor SSA's Player Insurance
- Cost - $40.00
- Please click on the link below to complete online registration for Individual SSA Player's Insurance
- 2019-20 Indoor SSA Player's Insurance Registration
- You can pay by either credit card, cash or cheque. If you would prefer to pay by cash or cheque, please still complete the registration online.
- You can either mail player insurance fees to Box 532 Lloydminster, SK S9V 0Y6 or fees can be dropped off in the home mailbox of 2210-59B Ave (labelled with name).
- Having unregistered players participate puts all players and the organization at risk as there is no insurance for any players on the field in this circumstance.
- Teams that field unregistered players will automatically default the game. Repeated fielding of unregistered players will result in the team being suspended from the league.
All new teams must pay a performance bond ($200 for Ladies/Mens and $100 for Coed) or refill any outstanding balance from the outdoor season, before registration will be accepted.
LDSA Official Game Sheets must be presented at the start of every game or the offending team will be charged $25 off their team performance bond. The game will still be played and resulting score recorded.
Teams that do not notify the Administrator and the opposing team and receive an acknowledgement from the Administrator twenty four (24) hours prior to a game they are unable to play will result in a defaulted game and /or a fine. A team that does not field a team and gives no notice will be fined $50.00 off their team performance bond.