Player Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct
LDSA Player Code of Conduct
RACISM: LDSA adheres to a strict zero tolerance policy towards racism and discrimination directed towards any officials, players & spectators. Any violation of this policy will result in immediate action from the LDSA Board of Directors, which may result in expulsion. LDSA promotes respectful interaction within the game of soccer.
- I will play by the rules of soccer and in the spirit of the game.
- I will show respect at all times for all coaches, all referees, all players all spectators and all club officials.
- I will control my temper.
- I will not fight.
- I will not use foul or abusive language.
- I will not make racist or sexist remarks.
- I will not make offensive gestures.
- I will be a team player.
- I will not take part in any form of bullying, either to an opposing player or to a player on my own team. Bullying in any form, whether in person, electronically (any form of social media) will not be tolerated.
- I will leave all venues cleaner and tidier than I found them and will remove all refuse from my area.
- I will not consume alcohol or any other controlled substance in any Lloydminster sports facility.
- I will never take part in a practice, game or team event while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- I am expected to arrive 15 minutes early for all games.
- I will not criticize any LDSA members including referees, players, coaches and team or league officials or their decisions in public including in person or electronically (any form of social media).
- I recognize that a team manager will handle infractions that occur at times other than during games (including the parking lot after or before games) and may recommend discipline to the league.
- I recognize that infractions that occur during the game are governed by the Laws of the Game and will be decided by the referee. The result may be a caution (yellow card) or send off (red card) in which case th